COVID-19 RISK MANAGEMENT SECURITY PROTOCOL
Version: 07 May 2021
listed below are the rules derived from the national and provincial health provisions to be followed during your stay. Sure of your cooperation, we thank you in advance.
ARRIVAL AND CHECK-IN
- The reception will get in touch a few days before your arrival to speed up the check-in procedure by sending indennità documents, where needed.
- We recommend using sanitizing gel before entering the facility and wearing your mask when moving around the hotel.
- At the reception we allow only one person per time. We kindly ask you to wait for your turn keeping 1m of distance within each other.
- The lift can be used by 1 person at a time, exception being made for families or people occupying the same room. It is always mandatory to wear a mask.
- Before entering the dining hall, it is mandatory to use the sanitizing gel, available at the entrance of the dining area.
- Guests cannot help themselves at the buffet. Our waiters will be serving the desired food.The same rule applies to beverages both hot and cold at breakfast.
- Tables ill be organized to manati 1m distance between each table. We kindly ask you not to move tables and chairs.
- It is mandatory to use the mask at all times, with the exception of when you are seated at your table.
- The staff is equipped with the necessary devices to guarantee your safety and theirs.
- The daily cleaning will be carried when the room is empty.
- Sanitizing products will be used, paying particular attention to the surfaces of greater contact.
- We kindly ask you to air the room before leaving.
- Decorative pillows and blankets will be removed under request (they will be sanitized at each room change).
- At the room change, the room will be sanitized in its entirety with the use of certified products and devices.
- The staff in charge of the room cleaning will be wearing gloves and masks at all times. The safety devices will be changed and sanitized before moving to the next room.
- Before entering the bar area it is required the use of hand sanitizing gel.
- Guests are required to use the masks when not seated at the table.
- Member of the same family or sharing the same room can be seated at the same table.
- We kindly ask you to respect the safety distances of 1m e to not move chiaro and tables, placed in order to maintain the safety distance.
- The staff is equipped with safety devices to guarantee your safety and theirs.
COMMON TOILET SERVICES
- Toilets will be sanitizied throughout the day. We kindly ask you to use, if possibile, the bathroom in your room.
- We kindly ask you that it is mandatory the use of masks.
- We kindly ask you to the hand sanitizer before and after the use of the toilets.
POOL AND WELLNESS CENTER
- The use of the wellness center will be determined by the national and regional protocols in force at the time of your stay. The service of massages and beauty treatments and the use of the swimming pool, Finnish Sauna and Salt Cabin remain active upon reservation
- All the bikes must be leaved in our deposit with video surveillance.
- It is mandatory to wear the mask in the deposit.
- Bikes must be cleaned and sanitized before to storage in the deposit.
HOTEL’S EBIKES and BIKES
- The rental of the ebikes and the free rental of the bikes must be booked so the staff has the time to sanitize them
- Inform the staff after the returning of the bikes so they can proceed with the cleaning and the sanitizing of them.
PAYMENTS AND CHECK-OUT
- Check-out must be completed by 10.00 in order to give us time to clean and sanitize the room.
- It is required the use of hand sanitizer and mask.
- We kindly ask you to maintain the safety distance of 1 meter.
- We kindly ask you to inform us at your arrival if need split payments.
- To speed up the check-out process, you can close your tab the night before your departure.
POSSIBLE SUSPECTED CASES OF CONTAGION
- To guarantee the safety of our guests and staff, we kindly ask you to immediately communicate us if you or one member of your party shows COVID-19 syntomps. We will show you the procedure to follow and will help you get in touch with the national health department.
Our staff works in compliance with the rules of safety and hygiene to guarantee you a pleasant and relaxing stay despite the situation in which our whole country finds itself. For this we are sure that you will understand any delays in the various services.
Enjoy the wonders that our mountains can offer you while we and our staff take care of your safety in the hotel.
Thanks for your attention and understanding